Re: Sample House Rules Needed

  • Juha Juuso Vesanto
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 1996
      On Fri, 30 Aug 1996, Don Richardson wrote:
      > I'm just starting up a campaign and would like to create a set of
      > house rules. I was wondering what house rules the people on this list are
      > curently using in their games.

      Well, you can check out
      http://www.funet.fi/~vesanto/citydes/houserules/house.of.rules.html
      they are mostly for RM2, but some are for RMSS and quite many are
      generic.

      Then from
      http://www.funet.fi/~vesanto/citydes/rolemaster.html
      you can get to various people's homepages where some of them
      have their own house rules.

      juuso
    • Scott Buffington
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 1996
        > I'm just starting up a campaign and would like to create a set of
        >house rules. I was wondering what house rules the people on this list are
        >curently using in their games.
        > Thanks,
        > Don.

        Sorry can't help you i still use 2nd Ed.

        Scott Buffington

        "Surrender or Die I have you Outnumbered ......... Wrong Choice Prepare to DIE"

        Ceymaliel