No activity in last 7 days
VariOS is an open-ended hardware/software system that allows musicians to build audio-based tracks with the same flexibility as MIDI. All processing is handled by the VariOS module, which is controlled using bundled software. The first software bundle is V-Producer for VariOS. This software lets musicians manipulate a sample's pitch, time and formant, add effects and even build complete arrangements while keeping the music flowing and without CPU drain. And since the VariOS module can be updated, the system can take on entirely new functions in the future.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Oct 10, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.