Alumni Class of 1967

  • navacad
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2009
      Hello,

      Is anyone else in this group from the class of 1967, or a class around there? If not, would
      you have any good advice on how to track down other members of this class?

      Thanks so much!
      Rose Mary D'Alatri (maiden: Bassham)
    • Jack L. Barron
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2009
        --- In rogersaralumni@yahoogroups.com, "navacad" <navacad@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Is anyone else in this group from the class of 1967, or a class
        around there? If not, would
        > you have any good advice on how to track down other members of this
        class?

        > Thanks so much!
        > Rose Mary D'Alatri (maiden: Bassham)

        I would suggest you contact Mrs. Sue Jordon, 903 N. 9th St. Rogers She
        has Phone but I do not know nbr. Advise if this does not work
        Jack Barron
      • Tom Hughes
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2009
          Yes, Jack is right.  Although Sue was a member of the RHS Class of '47, she seems to know the whereabouts of almost everyone! :-)
          Her phone number is 479-636-3037
          Tom