four School teachers added to album

  • Jack L. Barron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
      Tom please thank Mary Jean for the pictures she furnished. Does she
      know what grade Frances Strain taught? I placed the pictures in my
      Album but gave credit to Mary Jean Hughes Ard. I was not able to
      improve on the quality that you did.
      Best wishes Jack
    • Tom Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
        I'll try to remember to ask Mary Jean on Saturday. I didn't recall that she was a teacher.

        Francis and Elizabeth Strain-Decker, and their parents, lived next door (north) of us on N. 3rd.  When Elizabeth and Charles were dating I can remember him picking her up in nice cars.  :-)

        Francis used to sit us while my parents went out which, in the depression, wasn't very often.

        Sometime in the 50's I visited Francis and her mother in an apartment house that Charles had built close to the Buick garage.

        Tom

      • Jack Barron