Sub Deb pictures

  • Jack L. Barron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Tom please don't give up on my effort to identify the girls in the RHS
      Sub Deb pictgure. I have written to a m
      person who does not have e mail and as you know snail mail is slow. I
      talked to her on phone and she said they were on the way.
      How are your gasoline prices in Calif? Ours here in Topeka will hit 4
      dollars this week. Have you gone back to your motorcycle yet? I would
      if it wouldn't cause a divorce.
      Hope you are doing well.
      Jack
    • Tom Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Sounds as though the identification of the unknown girls will soon be known.

        I talked to Mary Jean on Saturday.

        She said she is sending me newspaper clipping pictures of several of her school teachers there in Rogers in the '30s and '40s.  Some may be useful on this alumni page.

        Would love to be back on a "bike" but in CA traffic would probably not last long! :-)

        Regular gas now at least $4.19 and climbing. :-(

        Take care---Tom