New member Cynthia Pfrimmer

  • Jack Barron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2008
      I thought Ted and the other members would like to know that we have a
      new member, Cynthia Pfrimmer, sister to Ted. The information that I
      have is that Cynthia was in the class of 1941. Correct me if that is
      not Cynthia, also please see if Jack and Beth would like to join the
      group or for that matter any of your former classmates.
      Thanks,
      Jack Barron
    • Billy Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2008
        --- In rogersaralumni@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Barron" <jbarron28@...>
        wrote:

        > I thought Ted and the other members would like to know that we have
        > new member, Cynthia Pfrimmer, sister to Ted. The information that I
        > have is that Cynthia was in the class of 1941. Correct me if that
        is
        > not Cynthia, also please see if Jack and Beth would like to join
        the
        > group or for that matter any of your former classmates.
        > Thanks,
        > Jack Barron

        Welcome to Cynthia! Glad to see that you've joined this group. In
        reviewing the membership list I see that Don Hall joined us on
        March 20. Welcome to you also Don.

        I see that you and I are near the same age. As I mentioned in my
        first message (msg #2) I would have graduated with the RHS Class
        of '47 had we remained in Rogers. I'm not sure whether we met there
        or not.

        Regards,

        Tom
      • Don Hall
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2008
          I'm not sure if we met or not, I moved to Rogers High from Pea Ridge in l944 so I am not too familiar with all the grads, even in my class.  I joines the service in October after I graduated in l946 and have not lived in rogers since.  I have been back several times as I still have realatives there, but oh the change.  Seems that Rogers and Bentonville are almost one now.  Sorry I have no pictures to offer as mine all burned when my parents house burned in 1952.  Certainly glad to see all the interest in the web page though.