F/28 seeking erotic chat maybe more (pics)

  • Seline
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi everyone, my name is Jane, I'm 5'3", 107lbs, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. My hobbies include chatting on the internet, clubbing with friends, going to movies, reading romance novels, and cooking.

      I've put this little homepage together so that everyone can get to know
      me before you meet me,and experiment sexually with me. Well, what can I say
      about me, I'm a flirty passionate girl, I'm very open with my sexuality, andwhat really gets me off is sexually pleasing the men and women who watch me

      I've just finished making my first (and not very good lol) webpage here http://sillyshowoff.info

      I have some of my newest vacation pics on it so check them out I love getting comments!