a great tool to have

  • diva12598
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Been lurking here for a while, thought I would share this

      We all know that our "tools"
      are part of what make us sucessful . (Brushes, books,
      paints, etc.) I got one of the BEST tools as a gift
      for the holidays.

      It is The All In One Painters Trolley Bag by Shirmar
      Productions. This bag is awesome !! I have been using
      it for a about a month and keep finding different ways
      to stuff it !!! It is the best bag I have seen , and
      I had been looking for a long time ! Aside from
      everything that it holds (detailed description on
      their website)...it is on wheels !!!! No more
      back-aches lugging your supplies !!! It glides with
      you no matter how full it is !!!

      I use it standing on a desk for regular painting, and
      then take it to go when I need to !! I have taken
      pictures of mine (they are in the Shirmar album) so
      you can see how I use it here. The link is :

      http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=diva12598

      If you are selling handpainted items or teaching, ask
      your tax advisor if this is deductible item since it
      is used for business (for a lot of us).

      Thanks for letting me gush about this great item !!!

      PS> I do not work for this company, and am not being paid by them.
      Just have their item and think it is wonderful

      Ally in OH