Re: The Secret to Savings Has Finally Been Revealed!

  • meriepetrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Re: The Secret to Savings Has Finally Been Revealed!

      I wanted to take a moment to share this news story I recently read:

      Mills River - Pennsylvania- I have never seen anything catch on
      quicker than this program. All I am hearing about at relatives homes,
      work, all over the internet and now on television is the program at
      http://www.wrldofproduct.com Being a professional researcher I
      decided to do some homework and find out about this program and
      behind the scenes of this program. The company who is a registered
      business since October 1977 has been developing programs to assist
      people in saving money in all aspects of their life for the past 27
      years. Paypal has reviewed their documents and offers a guarantee for
      their products. Evidentally the company has developed/refined the
      programs that they have been researching and have come up with what is
      supposed to be the all inclusive savings program which allows you to
      make drastic savings with your grocery orders (between 60% - 70%) and
      earn free Kodak film and bonus restaurant items plus a wholesale mall
      that features almost 100,000 name brand products at wholesale prices
      as well. I also checked them out with the BBB where dating back to the
      beginning they have only had 3 complaints filed and all three of
      those complaints were immediately resolved to the customers
      satisfaction. It appears that the company has served in excess of
      360,000 customers over that stretch of time. So I decided to join
      and check the program out and this is when I realized why this thing
      is spreading like fire. It took about 7 days for me to receive my
      sampler package in the mail and ever since becomming a member some 4
      months ago, I have been saving more money at the supermarket than I
      could have ever imagined. I am literally paying pennies on the
      dollar for everything. This certainly is the most effective program
      I have ever researched!

      Anita Graves, Senior Research Analyst
      Ambro Ltd.