well happy new year...1/2 way in Jan.

  • casslock_etm
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 15, 2002
      No one is writing here so I thought I would say HI and let you know I added a bunch of rocks to my Briefcase...<br>hope you all are enjoying this new year and let's get painting.<br>cass
    • evelyne62
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 19, 2002
        Hi eveybody would like to invite you to my new
        web site that I build
        greatly appreciated .
      • sue_72704
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 25, 2002
          Where are you in AR. I am near Fayetteville
        • casslock_etm
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 10, 2002
            and type in the search box...sassi dipinti you will
            find some other awesome italian rock painters... don't
            be intimidated..be encouraged and inspired..like I