just checking in

  • paintmypath
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2001
      <EOM>
    • casslock_etm
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 15, 2002
        No one is writing here so I thought I would say HI and let you know I added a bunch of rocks to my Briefcase...<br>hope you all are enjoying this new year and let's get painting.<br>cass
      • evelyne62
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 19, 2002
          Hi eveybody would like to invite you to my new
          web site that I build
          greatly appreciated .
        • sue_72704
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 25, 2002
            Where are you in AR. I am near Fayetteville
          • casslock_etm
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 10, 2002
              and type in the search box...sassi dipinti you will
              find some other awesome italian rock painters... don't
              be intimidated..be encouraged and inspired..like I