rock paintings

  • ladylucky1975
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 20, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for rock paintings
    • paoloarte
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 22, 2001
        Hi at all, I'm Paolo from Bologna Italy, do you like my stones? Sorry for my english. Bye
      • isibi99
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 23, 2001
          ciao Paolo, fa piacere ogni tanto rilassarsi e scrivere finalmente in italiano. Sono belli i tuoi sassi! Keep on rocking! Ciao ancora, Isabella
        • isibi99
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 23, 2001
            Paolo! dimenticavo, vai a vedere le mie pietre. Vai su Rockpainting I, poi clicca su Photos, poi su Extra album, creato da Mozaic. Cerca i sassi col mio nome. Ciao, Isabella
          • ladylucky1975
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 23, 2001
              in english please
            • isibi99
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 24, 2001
                sorry :-) but it was refreshing to relax for a while. I shall do it anymore, Promise :-))))
              • ladylucky1975
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 3, 2001
                  any thing with a anmial send to tina ireland po box 483 arkadelphia ar 71923 3 in shipping can be stamps if you can't for some reason let me know and will work it out
                • paula2kids
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 7, 2001
                    When would you plan to swap out? How many? What
                    size? Just curious. I just started painting and do not
                    know how these swaps work (I just got my supplies
                    today, so, needless to say I won't be able to swap any
                    way).<br><br>Paula
                  • ladylucky1975
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 12, 2001
                      rock swap due the 10th of dec
                    • paintmypath
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 1, 2001
                        <EOM>
                      • casslock_etm
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 15, 2002
                          No one is writing here so I thought I would say HI and let you know I added a bunch of rocks to my Briefcase...<br>hope you all are enjoying this new year and let's get painting.<br>cass
                        • evelyne62
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 19, 2002
                            Hi eveybody would like to invite you to my new
                            web site that I build
                            greatly appreciated .
                          • sue_72704
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 25, 2002
                              Where are you in AR. I am near Fayetteville
                            • casslock_etm
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 10, 2002
                                and type in the search box...sassi dipinti you will
                                find some other awesome italian rock painters... don't
                                be intimidated..be encouraged and inspired..like I