Re: Been Peeking!

  • whitehawk6
    Message 1 of 2034 , Mar 1, 2000
      I did about 6 of the rock babies and did not get
      one pict of them! Two looked liked an eskimo boy and
      girl, very cute. Sold a few and gave my granddaughter a
      couple. Will have to make some more.<br>I really want the
      bird book of Lin's to come out soon. Would think I'd
      have enough knowledge of my own to do some, but
      haven't tried yet.<br>Good painting everyone.
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.