Re: New Pics......

  • donnabaldwin_99
    Message 1 of 2034 , Dec 1, 1999
      Lyn, never never do we get tired of looking at your rocks. These are excellent as usual. I love that pig's face. It's as if someone actually said Bacon to him, lol!<br><br>Donna
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.