Guess I'm the First..............

  • Lyn09
    Message 1 of 2034 , Sep 1, 1999
      ....to post a pic in III. I got a new scanner
      this evening and have been having a blast playing with
      it! Wow! It really works to just lay the rocks on it
      & scan away! The one i just posted is about
      12"x7"...not a small one! Will do some more when i've had more
      practice with my new toy.<br><br>...lyn09
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.