Re: Christmas pic.....

  • hippagator
    Message 1 of 2034 , Nov 1, 1999
      Lyn, Lyn, Lyn, Lyn !!!!!<br><br>I am saying this
      from the bottom of my heart, I cannot find words to
      tell you how beautiful that Christmas rock is, I
      really mean that as I always do with everyone, but the
      picture is just grape-nuts and Cherrios all in one.
      rocks are wonderful. I'll tell you guys this. These are
      marvelous Christmas gifts, No! they are keepsakes. Move
      over Hallmark, The rockpainters are moving
      in.<br><br>I won't be on for a week, heading for Pa and My
      mothers house, will miss you all and catch up
      later.<br><br>God comfort all those loved ones from flight
      990!<br><br>Love Hip
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.