Re: Stop Paying Full Price Today!

  • kimcotner4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Re: Stop Paying Full Price Today!

      I went shopping with my girlfriend to pick up groceries for a 4th of
      July BBQ at her home. She was having 30 people over and needed to get a
      lot of stuff. I am still spinning over what I witnessed with her this
      morning. She bought over $200.00 worth of groceries and only paid 13
      dollars for them. She too like others that recently posted is a member
      of the program at: http://neverendingsales.info She told me she joined
      their sampler program ten years ago, well as soon as i got home I
      joined it too!

      Kim C