The Simple Fact Is That Supermarkets Want This Kept Secret!

  • angelapederson2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      I have been in a managerial capacity at a major supermarket chain
      (which I will not name for fear of losing my job) for over 20 years. We
      have been instructed to train our personnel not to talk about the
      program at http://savemorethanever.com with our customers. I have
      personally witnessed individuals leave our store paying less than ten
      dollars for cart loads of merchandise. The fact is that myself and just
      about every other employee has been part of this program for years. In
      many ways I have felt guilty when I watch people pay full price for
      everything, that is why I am finally exposing this secret anonymously.
      This thing is the real opportunity to save a fortune I have been
      witnessing people doing it for years and I myself have been using their
      sampler package for the past 16 years.