Let The Bible Speak(5)

  • Doaa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Let The Bible Speak(5)
      ABDUL
      RAHMAN DIMASHKIAH

      GOD'S ATTRIBUTES IN THE BIBLE
      -----------------------------
      JACOB WRESTLES WITH GOD (This title is taken from the New International
      ----------------------- Version of the Bible)

      [Gen. 32:22]
      Jacob wrestled God who said to him, "Let me go; for the day is breaking" But

      Jacob said, "I will not let you go unless you bless me. And he said to him,
      "What is your name? And he said "Jacob" Then the Lord said, "Your name shall

      be no more called Jacob but Israel, for you have striven with God and with
      men,
      and have prevailed. Then Jacob asked him, "Tell me, I pray your name. But he

      said, "Why is it that you ask my name?"

      And there he blessed him. So Jacob called the name of the place "Pen'el"
      saying: For I have seen God face to face."

      DOES ALLAH NEED TO REFRESH ?!
      ------------------------------
      [Exo. 31:17]
      For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he
      rested, and was refreshed.

      WAKE UP GOD !!
      -------------
      [Psalm. 4:23]
      Awake, why do you sleep, O Lord?
      [Psalm. 4:23]
      Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouts
      by reason of wine.

      DOES HE FORGET ?!
      ------------------
      [Psalm 13:1]
      How long O Lord ? will you forget me forever.
      [Lam. 5:20]
      Why do you forget us forever, why do you so long forsake us?

      DOES HE REGRET ?!
      -----------------
      [Gen. 6:6]
      And the Lord was sorry that he made man on the earth, and it grieved him to
      his heart. [he said]:
      [Gen 6:7] "For I am sorry that I have made them."

      DOES HE ABUSE HIMSELF ?!
      ------------------------
      [Jer. 10:18]
      For thus says the Lord, Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous.

      DOES HE ORDER HIS PEOPLE TO STEAL ?!
      ------------------------------------
      [Exo. 13:21]
      God ordered the people of Israel to BORROW FROM THE EGYPTIANS THEIR JEWELS
      AND THEN TO GET AWAY WITH THEM WHEN LEAVING EGYPT WITH MOSES. (See in
      details
      Exodus 3:22 & 11:1 & 12:35)

      DOES HE CLAP ?!
      ----------------
      [Ezek. 21:17] I will strike my hands together.
      [Ezek. 22:13] Therefore I smite my hand. (in K.J.V. Smite)

      THE DENIAL OF HIS MERCY AND JUSTICE
      -----------------------------------
      [Zech. 1:2]
      O Lord of hosts, how long WILL YOU NOT HAVE MERCY ON JERUSALEM.
      [Psalm 82:2]
      HOW LONG WILL YOU JUDGE UNJUSTLY ?!!
      [Job 12:21]
      He [God} pours contempt upon princes, and weakens the strength of the mighty

      HE INCREASES THE NATIONS, AND DESTROYS THEM. He takes away the heart of the
      chief of the people of the earth and causes them to wander in the wilderness

      where there is no way. They grope in the dark without light, and he makes
      them to stagger like a drunken man.

      IS THERE JUDGMENT ?!!
      ---------------------
      [Job 19:6]
      God has overthrown me, and has compassed me with his net. Behold, I cry out
      of wrong, but I am not heard, I cry loud, but THERE IS NO JUDGMENT.
      He has fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he has set darkness in
      my paths.

      MOTHERS EAT THEIR CHILDREN !!
      ------------------------------
      [Lam. 2:20]
      Look O Lord, why are you punishing us like this ? Women are eating the
      bodies
      of their children they loved.
      [Lam. 3:18]
      MY HOPE IN THE LORD IS GONE.(According to the Good News Bible known as To
      Day
      English's Language.)
      42 We have sinned and rebelled, and you O Lord have not forgiven us. You
      pursued us and killed, YOUR MERCY WAS HIDDEN BY YOUR ANGER. SLAYING WITHOUT
      PITY, YOU HAVE WRAPPED YOURSELF WITH A CLOUD SO THAT NO PRAYER CAN PASS
      THROUGH.
      [Lam. 4:4]
      The tongue of the nursling cleaves to the roof of its mouth for thirst, the
      children beg for food.
      8 Their visage is blacker than soot.. Their skin has shrivelled upon their
      bones.
      The HANDS OF THE COMPASSIONATE WOMEN HAVE BOILED THEIR OWN CHILDREN. THEY
      BECAME THEIR FOOD in the destruction of the daughter of my people. The Lord
      gave full vent to his wrath, and poured out his hot anger, and he kindled a
      fire in Zion.

      DAVID PRETENDS FOOLISHNESS
      --------------------------
      [2 Sam. 21:12]
      And David was much afraid of A'chish the king of Gash, so he changed his
      behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, AND SCRABBLED

      ON THE DOORS OF THE GATE, AND LET HIS SPITTLE FALL DOWN UPON HIS BEARD.

      AND DANCES NAKED BEFORE GOD
      ---------------------------
      [2 Sam. 6:5]
      And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord of all manner
      of
      instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and
      on timbrels..
      14 And David DANCED BEFORE THE LORD with all his might. So David and all
      the
      house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the
      sound of the trumpet.
      When Mi'-chal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David
      leaping and dancing before the Lord she DESPISED HIM in her heart.. And said

      "How glorious was the king of Israel today WHO UNCOVERED HIMSELF today in
      the
      eyes of the hand maid of his servant, as one of the vain fellows SHAMELESSLY

      UNCOVERS HIMSELF ?!!!
      David said it was before the Lord, which chose me before your father...
      Therefore will I play before the Lord.

      HYPOCRISY !!
      ------------
      [2 Sam. 22:27]
      With the pure you show yourself pure, and with the crooked you show
      yourself perverse.

      if you are interested or need to know more about Islam
      please e- mail me at didytalks@...
      or visit any of those sites:
      www.al-sunnah.com
      www.islam-qa.com