Find your perfect partner. I did...

  • logan1807@xopy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005
      Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all a tip. So you can stay away from all the bullcrap fake profiles places this is what I've been using http://www.localmatch.info/bymn . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women nearby to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol!