Buy Sell crafts online

  • spsell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Shop in our online craft mall or create and run your own online
      crafts store, go to
      http://www.spsell.com and open your online shop today, its fast and
      easy.

      Features
      - Add and delete products at any time easily!
      - Use your free PayPal account to process payments, customers pay you
      instantly, not us. We do not take fees out when your item sells!!
      - PayPal Shopping Cart will automatically be created for you!!
      - Receive your own web site address to add it to your Business
      cards!!
      - Create Business Cards and flyers to hand out with your web site
      address on it!!
      - Upload your own graphics and logos to use in your store!!
      - You may cancel at any time!!
      - Build your store before paying anything, just to see how easy it
      is!!
      - Very easy to use and keep updated!!
      - Free unlimited email support!!
      - No programming knowledge required (very easy if you use Internet
      Explorer)!!