I Hit The Jackpot! Free Groceries & Free Restaurant Gift Certificates

  • amymyers63
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      I still can't believe how this has changed my financial life! Several
      weeks ago I read a message that provided a link to:
      http://www.wrldofproduct.com I thought it was very interesting and
      decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first
      thing I did was check out the company. I contacted the Better
      Business Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints
      lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who guarantees the
      purchases made by consumers with this company. They told me that they
      verified the company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork
      indicating to them that the company is legitimate and thus they
      insure your purchases. Then I started asking co-workers and friends
      about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I
      spoke with were already using this program. They told me how pleased
      they were with it and how much money they had saved and are currently
      saving. So I decided to sign up for this program on 6/7/04. On
      6/11/04 I received my complete membership package and the fun began.
      Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes
      I went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang
      up my grocery bill and it came out to $ 239.87 then I presented her
      with the coupons I received from this program and I saved $ 223.38 -
      my final bill was only $ 16.49! The cashier wasn't the only one
      shocked. I want to thank that person so much for this amazing tip!
      There restaurant gift certificate program is another winner. We are
      eating out for free three times a week at all different restaurants!