re: seeing some good rocks

  • yvonne_b_2000
    Message 1 of 2034 , Feb 7, 2002
      Does anyone have some good pic's of rocks they have done or have seen in web pages?<br>I am new to this club....bet ya guest that uhh??<br>many ta's
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3 12:57 AM
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.