Re: get together

  • bristolmojo
    Message 1 of 2034 , Oct 12, 2001
      I am a Canadian too and would love to meet fellow
      rock painters. I live near Lloydminster on the border
      of saskatchewan and alberta. Would like to hear from
      anyone around me as it gets lonely in my area with no
      one doing the "rock thing".
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.