re;cindywillms

  • hunn2001ca
    Message 1 of 2034 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hi Cindy, I'm Belinda and I'm in westbank just
      across the bridge from you. I too love painting rocks
      and would love to see a Canadian club established,
      I'd start it but I don't really know much about
      starting a club.
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.