New rocks and projects

  • nicolebrunette2001
    Message 1 of 2034 , Apr 26 12:40 PM
      Hi gang! Haven't been here for a long time. I had to get another ID and password.... Anyway,I've been busy, check out my work and let me know what you think. Hope everyone is well!<br><br>Nicky
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.