  • donnabaldwin_99
    Message 1 of 2034 , Oct 1, 1999
      Thank you all for the kind remarks to Dera and
      Era. I printed them out for them. They thought it was
      pretty neat that people from all over saw them. My boss
      is going to a week conference next week (hooray!),
      and he is taking a picture of their rocks and the
      messages I printed out... minus the ones that mentioned
      work conditions, of course. He will share the idea
      with other activity directors from all over the state,
      so maybe there will be more rock painting to come in
      nursing homes. Now I'm just hoping Lin Welford will see
      Dera and Era's pictures and post something... They
      know who she is, and they would really get a kick out
      of that! I took her books to work to help us do
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3 12:57 AM
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.