trying something new

  • bristolmojo
    Message 1 of 2034 , Dec 2, 2000
      Lately I have been painting rock scenes on
      flat<br>rocks.Check out my photo album. Everything seen on the
      rocks<br>are things found in my pastures. They are
      very<br>popular with the people here but I am having a hard
      time<br>parting with them as they each have a little piece of
      me<br>in them. Any one else experience this feeling?
      Also<br>am trying to come up with a business name for
      my<br>cards...something to do with fieldstones would be
      great....any<br>ideas?
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.