Re: Help with dalmatians.

  • ljrockpaint
    Message 1 of 2034 , Oct 3, 2000
      Thanks everyone for your comments. I have
      incorporated them. I reviewed some other photos too and have
      an updated version in my briefcase in the "In
      Progress" album. <br>My customer did give me a photo of
      them standing and a little drawing of where their
      spots were.<br>Liz
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.