Re: Thank you

  • carol_oklapainter
    Message 1 of 2034 , Jul 1, 2000
      Lin W. told me about a brush called a "grass
      comb" that is good for fur. I'm having trouble finding
      on here in the stores. Thanks for the link, Carol H.
      I'm going to check out the artist's club and see if
      they're available there. <br><br>Nadine, keep up the good
      work! We'd love to see more!<br><br>Carol C.
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3 12:57 AM
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.