Leveling bottoms of rocks

  • connie_bowen
    Message 1 of 2034 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi, y'all:<br><br>For my smaller rocks (5-10
      lbs.), when I put my felt at the bottom, if it leans to
      one side, I stick an extra piece on that corner, then
      glue a big piece over that. That helps them stay level
      really well and protects the bottom, too!<br>Just had to
      get my two cents in . . . .lol<br>Con. :>)
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3 12:57 AM
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.