Hi

  • carollhiggs
    Message 1 of 2034 , Apr 1 8:35 PM
      I want to invite you all to sign my guest book so
      you can be in my April giveaway. I am giving away a
      kitty rock this month. Sign it and I will put your name
      in the drawing and you might get picked.<br>I am
      stickng out my neck by offering this rock when there are
      three clubs full of great
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 2034 of 2034 , Mar 3, 2002
        yep no worries, as long as it's not a roo..LOL they won't go in a box. put me on your friends list and i'll catch you on line, bye for now.