Re: Thanks for posting my eagle Mo

  • patsywaters
    Message 1 of 1413 , Aug 1, 2000
      The Eagle is super! Vicki,How do you gals keep up
      with two or three clubs? I have a hard time with one!
      :-) I joined these thinking that, one of these days
      when I paint something super good,I'll enter it
      .So,much going on right now, I'll have to find time..Oh!
      enough of this ,..I really do like him,he's so majestic!
      Patsy
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.