Re: Mallard for contest

  • auntvv1
    Message 1 of 1413 , Jul 1, 2000
      Connie, I love the double rock mallard! He's
      great!<br>How DID you get the luminescence on your mallard,
      Liz? That's beautiful!<br>Happy 4th to you all! Will
      be gone for the next 5 days and will miss snooping
      through all the messages to catch the latest from
      everyone...you bunch of talented people you...<br>Vicki
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.