Re: More than just thanks...

  • ginia_rocks
    Message 1 of 1413 , Jun 1, 2000
      The panda is cute! and congrats on the sale...sounds like she will be a repeat customer and you will get more sales from her friends! I still love the double cat best!<br>ginia
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.