Posted new Pic

  • bear207
    Message 1 of 1413 , Apr 1, 2000
      Just posted new pic. Got new toy to play with so
      I'm trying it out. Go and look and tell me what ya
      think. Sorry It's so big I'll do better next time. Happy
      to finally get a dig. Camera.<br>Bear<br>(Joyce)
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.