Is Rock II dying???........

  • Lyn09
    Message 1 of 1413 , Oct 8, 1999
      Gee...i've been gone a week & nobody's put
      anything in here the whole time!<br><br>Ok...here's
      something for you...a great painting how-to book. It's
      "Keys to Painting Fur & Feathers" by Rachel Rubin Wolf.
      I saw it on Amazon.com & told my aunt jo about it
      and she ordered us both one. Haven't had a chance to
      go thru the whole thing yet, but what i've seen so
      far looks fantastic. Loads of pictures and
      step-by-step instructions....lots of stuff that can be adapted
      to rocks. It's worth adding to your collection, i
      promise!<br><br>...lyn09
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.