Sell your items online or shop in our online Mall

  • spsell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      Open and create your own online shop to sell your items or shop for
      crafts in our online Mall. Sell anything from crafts, antiques or
      anything else you may have that you would like to sell. It is easy
      and fast to do, so check it out and open your own online store
      today.

      Create and run your own online store, go to
      http://www.spsell.com and open your online shop today, its fast and
      easy. Go to http://www.spsell.com/booth/CraftMall.asp to shop in our
      online mall.

      Features
      - Add and delete products at any time easily!
      - Use your free PayPal account to process payments, customers pay you
      instantly, not us. We do not take fees out when your item sells!!
      - PayPal Shopping Cart will automatically be created for you!!
      - Receive your own web site address to add it to your Business
      cards!!
      - Create Business Cards and flyers to hand out with your web site
      address on it!!
      - Upload your own graphics and logos to use in your store!!
      - You may cancel at any time!!
      - Build your store before paying anything, just to see how easy it
      is!!
      - Very easy to use and keep updated!!
      - Free unlimited email support!!
      - No programming knowledge required (very easy if you use Internet
      Explorer)!!