Re: a new web site made

  • suggary666
    Message 1 of 1413 , Feb 10, 2002
      Hi Evelyn, just visited your web site. Was there a few weeks ago. It's still beautiful. Love the cabin photo. and the flowers !! LouAnn
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.