VERY BEGINNER!

  • ohpink_33763
    Message 1 of 1413 , Dec 10, 2001
      What suggestions do you have for a VERY beginner.
      I have just painted 2 small stones black now have
      to put something on them. A cat seems like a good
      subject for a black rock. Please give me tips on really
      easy animals to get me started. Thanks to all. I
      really enjoy your items.
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.