posting picture

  • evelyne62
    Message 1 of 1413 , Nov 14, 2001
      i posted some picture how do you get rid of the delete sign and edit there was no where to do that how to post it or how to go about , please tell me thanks
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.