pics........

  • cozmicgoddess
    Message 1 of 1413 , Sep 17, 2001
      hi peeps! i put up my pictures of my first
      STONERZ (my rock art). i'm working on some more mini
      STONERZ. <br>i also have a web site, i put my other art on
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.