Easter rock competition...

  • mozache
    Message 1 of 1413 , Apr 1, 2001
      is officially ended. Thanks for participating. All of you did beautifully. If you will send me your mailing address, I will send each one of you a rock headband. Everybody wins!
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.