Photo Links

  • tessm5
    Message 1 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2001
      Hi to u, I wanted to have a look at one of your allbams, cant because it said photo link, how and what do I need to do? Help thanks Tess
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.