Re: Found space

  • _MoZaic_
    Message 1 of 1413 , Jan 2, 2001
      Found 'em...no problem. The results are slowly coming in. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the winners by tomorrow. Oh, I'm so glad not to be a judge...
    • yvonne_b_2000
      Message 1413 of 1413 , Mar 3, 2002
        I've been painting about a month now,and have used some online idea's to kick off, but i love trying new things and they all turn out different.hope you all enjoy my pic's.