Re: So rudely interrupted

  • gregquill
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hi, Rich,

      Thanks for this lovely note. I've passed it on to Kerryn ... we're
      both really happy you like the record. Maybe we'll be back in Oz
      sometime in 2004 ... will keep you posted.

      Greg
      --- In rocknroll-scars@yahoogroups.com, rich3106@a... wrote:
      > A belated congrats to Greg and Kerryn on a great album. I delayed
      purchasing
      > it because I made sure it was on my christmas list. Lo & behold my
      lovely
      > wife came through and there it was in my stocking on christmas
      morn. Our local
      > Sanity store didn't stock it in the shop so she had to have them
      order it in.
      > Certainly well worth the wait and it hasn't left the CD changer yet.
      > Rich

    • gregquill
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        Just a reminder ... if you're having trouble finding the so rudely
        interrupted CD in stores, it can be easily and quickly acquired on
        the Internet at www.maplemusic.com, www.cdbaby.com and at
        www.quilltolhurst.com

        Happy New Year, Scarsters!

        Greg