Re: [rocknroll-scars] Re: change of email address

  • Moonlight
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2000
      The latest Australian Music Museum is out just out after christmas!

      Articles in issue #21 include an overview of Booka Hyland's career, an
      interveiw with Marc Hunter (by David Nichols, done in 1988), a complete
      discography of Lionel Long. Plus cd re-issues reviews and book reviews.

      If people are interested contact me direct, and perhaps I can put some a
      couple of articles in the newsletter as teasers?

      Chris Spencer

      / The Mackenzie-Spencer Family /
      / Post Office Box 5 /
      / Golden Square, Vict. 36.46S /