Re: [rocknroll-scars] Permanent Culture

  • Brian Last
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
      Uh dunks --Ive got the CD single of stay , if you like---copy it or whatever

      i caught them live on ROY & HG's show on the ABC.........
      BLasty
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
        how do all you guys find the time to be right there with video recorders
        and cassette tapes on stand-by all the time.
        I don't even see these shows or hear these programs, let alone catch the
        recordings!
        You have all mad an art form of this activity!

        --
        Narrell
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
          well Narrell, I suppose its a function of being a housebound fuddy duddy I
          guess.. Dont get out much these days y'know!! Joking aside roy & HG's show
          used to guest star heaps of acts one would not nornally see on telly,