Re: The five worst live performances ever

  • Poss
    Message 1 of 48 , May 1, 2003
      --- In rocknroll-scars@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Stacey" <terrigal@n...> wrote:
      > Worst live concert I saw was Procul Harum in 1973 at the Hordern. Sound was
      > terrible and I'm sure the drummer was playing out of time with the rest of
      > the band. It sounded so unprofessional ! At least Gary Brooker made up for
      > it a bit at the Rock Symphony concert at the Homebush Superdome a cuppla
      > years ago.
      > terry

      \
      Friends and I walked out on Deep Purple at the Entertainment centre in Perth. It was in the mid 70's I seem to recall. They were supposed to play at an outdoor venue, possibly Subi oval, but were transferred to the Ent Centre.

      We were sitting on the side and the sound was so bad we couldn't make anything out so we left, along with quite a few others.
    • Paul Close
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 8, 2003
        At 12:10 AM 8/07/2003 +0100, you wrote:
        Hi Dunks,
        The first draft looks quite ok, some insight from the originals would
        provide interesting reading as well . :-)

        Cheers,
        Paul
        PS. Thanks for the credit :-)