RE CD CHEATS.

  • Ross Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Thanks for passing on what was for me another
      rivetting article Steve,it's great to see the buggers have
      been found guilty for what the rest of the world knew
      they were doing...YEEHAA! I'm reminded of a line out
      Jerry Wexler's book where Atlantic were busted for payola
      to radio.When questioned over it in court,the record co's
      all replied "We didn't do it,and we promise not to do it again''.

      They all did of course,but this new info is making me want
      to rip the top off the last Jimmy & Coke in the fridge!
      Great stuff,Steve,great stuff!

      Cheers,
      RW.